Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions for the Concord Masters
1. Online registration for participation in the Concord Masters does not guarantee a starting spot for your preferred casino/date.
a. Once the amount of € 300 has been credited to the account belonging to the Montesino Entertainment Group GmbH and the player has received an email confirmation, his/her spot is confirmed. b. After registration, the spot will be reserved for the player for one week (subject to availability). If the payment is not transferred during that time, the reservation will expire.
c. The option to register online (subject to availability) will end three days before your desired start date. The buy-in must be credited to the account of the Montesino Entertainment Group GmbH one day before the start date.
2. Players can enter the Concord Masters several times. One re-entry per start day is offered, subject to availability.
3. The tickets are not transferable.
4. Tickets won at satellites cannot be redeemed for cash and they are not transferable.
a. Only in the case where a player wins a second ticket at a satellite can he/she transfer it to a player who has not registered yet.
5. All participants must show identification during the registration time period on each day of play.
a. An official photo ID is required.
6. Sales of Concord Masters tickets is prohibited.
7. Players may cancel their participation up to one day before the start of the tournament.
a. If the player cannot participate due to illness, accident or force majeure, he/she may transfer his/her ticket to a substitute player who has not registered yet, after consulting with the Casino.
8. Electronic mail (email) and ticket purchase confirmations at the Casino are valid only for the Casino and date indicated in the email.
9. The finals will take place at the CCC Simmering.
a. Players who qualify for the finals must travel there at their own expense.
b. Finals qualifications are not transferable.
10. Multiple qualifications are possible, but only the highest chip count will be accepted for the finals. The player will receive 2,000 Euros for every other qualification.
11. Players may wear up to two sponsor logos.
a. One breast pocket logo, not larger than 70 cm², and one shoulder logo, not larger than 40 cm². No additional logos are permitted.
b. Players who are sponsored by a company must wear these logos from the start. c. A player who is not sponsored, who is not wearing any logos from the start of the event, is not permitted to wear any logos at a later time during the event.
d. Logos of Austrian casinos and poker casinos are only permitted with written authorization from the event organiser.
12. All players agree that their names, pictures and any video and audio recordings may be used by the organiser for promotional purposes. All players agree that their full name will be published in reports throughout the course of the event.
a. Participation means that the player assigns all rights to this material to the event organiser.
13. All final table participants agree to participate in press conferences and be available for interviews.
14. Any deals made at the final table must include at least € 10,000 for the winner, which will be played out in any case.
15. Players who have been officially blocked or who have blocked themselves at a CCC or Montesino, are prohibited from participating in the Concord Masters.
Force majeure – The guaranteed prize pool (or parts of the guaranteed prize pool at individual locations) is/are not valid if players' participation is prevented by a factor outside the influence of the event organiser. These factors include: Fire, flooding, earthquakes, storms or other natural catastrophes, terrorist attacks, rioting or civil unrest, explosions, etc.
3% of the prize pool will be retained as tips for the tournament crew.